Photos from Leadership Weekend 2015 now available online
The Alumni Council is the governing body of the Johns Hopkins Alumni Association and is responsible for the overall direction and management of the Alumni Association.
The council’s primary responsibilities include:
- Advising the university on alumni affairs
- Developing programs to strengthen alumni connections with the university
- Developing networking opportunities for alumni and current students
- Helping prepare current students for their role as alumni
- The Alumni Council includes 63 voting members and nine student representatives, one from each division. The full council holds an annual meeting each October.
Approved October 2012
- Foster lifelong involvement through Hopkins-sponsored programs and volunteer-driven communities
- Foster meaningful interaction between students and alumni
- Promote and support alumni service, to both Johns Hopkins and global communities
- Establish the JHAA as a highly credible and respected voice of the alumni
- Establish the stable and sustainable JHAA financial model
- Cultivate alumni philanthropy through education and engagement
Alumni Council Members: Log in to view more information.